.

October 1, 2009

Day 1




Inspiration:
sherbet colours, lightness


Clothing:
white pants - Guess
peach sweater - vintage


Shoes:
white/peach stripped - Keds


Accessories:
earrings - vintage
gold rings
swarovski & gold bracelet - Jennyfish




Notes:
It's so funny that I am wearing Guess jeans on the first day of my new blog because normally I despise (is that too strong of a word?) anything Guess, and these are actually the only Guess piece of clothing that I own.  The story behind them though is that I was going to a white party fundraiser in January and these were the only white jeans that I could find at the mall. 





1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS!

    Can i shop from your closet? :)

    I think i've spent the year not buying clothes, maybe i'll talk to Sam about making the month of October "SHOPPING FOR NEW CLOTHES FOR LINDA" month...:) Teehee, something tells me it wont go over too well...Hahah!

    Excited to visit your blog on a daily basis! Keep it up!

    Love you Jenny!
    LInda

    ReplyDelete